Monday 13 July 2015

Interview



I had a interview for a job today! I would love to get it but they will decide on Friday so I'll have to wait until then to know... Well they actually take 2 interns for a while and then one of them will get the job. So scary, I possibly have to compete with someone or something.

Something sucks though. The employment office people are like "you can't go there blablablah, it wont help you get a job, blahblah" But if I do get it, I will flip some shit with them until I can work there.

Also after the interview I saw someone who was at the same internship place about a year ago. It was super nice to see her after such a long time.

Lately I have been so bored and just longing for something to do.. The job would be awesome, I really haven't been jobless for that long and already just want to sink to the bed and never get up.

8 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck! Finding work is hard, there are so many people to compete with. I'm still looking with no success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fingers crossed! :) Yeah it's so hard to find any jobs, but this would definitely be something I'd love to do! Hope you do also find something in the near future. <3

      Delete
  2. It such a competitive market regarding job situations and there no longer the stability. In order to get a job presently you have to jump through so many hoops just to get an interview, Best of luck, I'm sure you did amazing and will get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! They are even telling us that it's a possibility that some of us in our age group might even never really work! Scary. Thank you! Fingers crossed! :)

      Delete