Tuesday 2 June 2015

Hiding from the sun


I hate living in the city. You just can't go outside and find the nature, no. Only things you'll find are some small plots with a few trees and some weeds growing. We even tried to go to this nature path, that's not too far from here. But guess what, it wasn't really a forest... There were houses here and there, constantly there was people jogging, also constant noises that came from the distance. It wasn't quiet or relaxing at all.

When can I move away from all of this and live far away from people?


Does any of you tan easily? Because I do. It takes only 1 day when I forget my sunscreen at home and there we go, I'm tanned forever.... I do not want.... I never even burn I just tan very strongly. But THIS summer I will not tan, mock my words! *applies sunscreen like a crazy person*

Some of you might have noticed how I have greatly increased my blogging lately. Well I do have much more time on my hands so be prepared to see a lot of posts!

I also have this thought. Is anyone interested in a video where I show all the insides of my d.i.y box? That's the box that I always bring out when I'm about to do some diy or crafts or sewing. It holds all my tools and such.


8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful outfit! I'd wear this in a heartbeat! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts now that you have some free time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! :)
      And I'll be sure to do my best!

      Delete
  2. very fast tanning person here, too. spf 80+ for me all year round (highest they sell in germany is that 80+ thing) *meeeh* :-/ good luck for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I´m happy to live where I live. Ilive in a city, but there is green everywhere. Few months ago I move to new location (my third "home" and again I have a nice view on forest (and a really biiiig forest) almost right in front of my window. Just few steps and I´m surrounded by nature :3
    And no, I don´t tan easily. Last summer I didn´t even have a sunscreen, but when the winter came I was almost as white as at the begining of summer. :D But I want to buy some sunscreen this year. Probably 50+. You know...just to be sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you are so lucky! qwq I'd give anything to live in a place like that...
      You never can't be too careful when it comes to tanning.. :'D

      Delete
  4. I get tan easy too, and I don't think it suits me, so I'll try avoid the sun a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Ugh, a parasol would be a good investment. :D

      Delete