Monday 24 March 2014

Let me predict your faith


Today's Moomin episode, "The Witch" was pretty right on how I felt to dress like today. Sometimes I just feel very witchy. So I just have to put on some "granny heels", long skirt, lace shirt and large ankh.


But now I feel that tomorrow will be a completely different. Maybe those combat boots that my father fixed. A really short skirt, some chains... My new leather jacket of course.


Aghghggh, has my bangs already grown that much? That just sucks, I need to cut them again and sometimes I just can't get them to be straight. So frustrating. Might be a time to get some hair color too.


Eep, I got myself Tarot Cards! I have been wanting them forever so I just had to buy this cheapo deck that you can find in almost any bookstore in Finland. Maybe when I'll get better with them I shall get a new and prettier cards. Alchemy Gothic ones are pretty damn beautiful. I feel so excited to practice some readings! If I could only find someone to accept one...



Also I got myself a new ankh! I just love big ankhs and I was sooo happy to find this ankh that was even bigger than my old one. My old one has been loosing it's color and I just can't never seem to remember to buy some silver nail polish or paint to "repaint" it.

If anyone is looking for a big ankh they have these big ones in ebay!
Here's the link if anyone might want one: ebay link
They are pretty cheap and you can get them in gold or silver, what ever suits you.

I may take some suggestions on what posts would you like to see. So hit me. I'm planning the "my day" in video but I always always always forgot to get my camera before I put my make up on, silly me.

20 comments:

  1. Olen joskus silmäillyt tuota pakkaa ja siihen kuuluvaa kirjaa todeten kirjan olevan todella kuivakka. Kirja ei suoraan sanottuna avaa millään tasolla tarotien monimutkaista symboliikkaa mihinkään suuntaan, enkä oikein usko että kyseisellä kirjalla pääsee alkuun. Suosittelen - mikäli budjetissa on ylimääräisiä euroja - hankkimaan jonkun toisen opaskirjan (joko yleisteoksen tai sitten vaan karusti jonkin toisen pakan opaskirjan.)

    Joka tapauksessa toivon että löydät uusia näkökulmia elämääsi tarotien avulla ja että kortit pysyvät kädessäsi pitkään. Itse ostin ensimmäisen pakkani viisi vuotta sitten ja olen saanut niiltä paljon valoa elämääni, toivon että sinäkin saat. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu tuo kirja on kyllä todella kapea, mutta pääasiassa nämä ostinkin tuon pakan takia. :) Luultavasti menen kirjastoon seuraavaksi lainaamaan jonkun vähän paremman kirjan tai sitten tutustun internetin ihmeelliseen maailmaan. Myös hyviä kirja ehdotuksia otetaan vastaan..? :D

      Kiva kuulla! ^^ Ja kiitos kovin. Innostusta ainakin piisaa!

      Delete
  2. Upea asu! Taroteja olen itsekin himoinnut vaikka kuinka kauan. Jos nuo ensi kuussa vaikka saisi ostetuksi. Onnea sinulle omiesi kanssa! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Oih, onnea sinullekkin omien tulevien korttiesi kanssa :>

      Delete
  3. Kiits vinkistä. Tuohan on ihan valtava xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the same tarot set as me! I too am hoping to get a fancy new deck once I learn properly and find a deck that really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upea asu ja nuo kortit! Voisit tehdä postauksen hyvistä muistoista ja ystävistä, kuvien kanssa. Hauskaa kevättä;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos! Hmm, pistetään korvan taakse! ^w^
      Hauskaa kevättä sinnekkin!

      Delete
  6. Ah, Ankhit <3 Itelläkin kiva kokoelma :) Pitsi on myös <333 Kuin pitkä sä muuten olet? Näytät näissä kuvissa joltain pitkältä huippumallilta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhee niitä helposti kertyy.
      Ömm taisin olla jotain 171cm :D

      Delete
  7. Woa! So prettyy *_* haluan nuo hiukset! Käyn yöllä leikkaamassa ne kun uinut suloisen tietämättömänä ja liimaan omaan päähäni, hähää. >:D samalla voi tarttua mukaan jokunen vaatekappalekin eli ei kannata ihmetellä, jos jotain ei löydy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nöööyyyyyy D: Ovethan pitää lukita munalukoilla perskele!

      Delete
  8. I totally want a 'my day' videooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    and!!! I would love to have a tarots reading *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and get it done :D
      And ooo maybe I'll add the reading to your package on a piece of paper! ^^

      Delete
    2. Yeahhhhhh!!!!! can't wait....for all these things XD

      Delete
    3. I'm making the video right now, yaay :D

      Delete
  9. I'm officially excited now :D

    ReplyDelete