Friday 23 August 2013

Music post

I have not talked about music a lot in this blog. I don't know why, since it's a big part of my life. So in this post I'd like to fled some light to my music library.

Well, I started listening to the darker side of music when I was around 9-10 years old and I got a Nightwish album. It was something different from the bands I had listened before, and I liked it. I became a huge Nightwish fan. I still occasionally listen to their old songs, but the new ones just don't hit me.. I know there are fans that like the new stuff better, and fans that like the old stuff better, and blahblah but I just like the old stuff OK?

Now days I like pretty much all kinds of metal, punk( especially post-punk ), gothic rock, death rock.. and along those lines.

Wellp, the bands that get the most playing by me these days are:

The Cure


Siouxie and the banshees


Joy Division


Slayer


Killing Joke


Two witches


Fear Cult


Bad Religion


The Naked and the Dead


Christian Death

..
The list is endless, but enjoy these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment